Digital Marketing Specialist – focus analytics & SEO
Do you feel at home in the world of analytics and search engine optimization, and do you aim to apply your knowledge to the ambitious world of retail? Are you hungry to learn new things and looking for an opportunity with a communication agency that is on the rise?
Don’t look further, this job opening is for you!
Addretail is the first Belgian pure blood retail communication agency. Addretail was founded in 2015 and positions itself as a specialist in retail communication. We are a young company that is growing continuously, adapts to a rapidly evolving world and is not afraid to face new challenges to offer the best communication solutions to customers.
Our portfolio includes customers like Carrefour, Di, Tom&Co, Club, Trafic, Febiac, Renmans… To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on Analytics & SEO.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you hold a key position with the “strategy & digital marketing” team where you support our customers within your areas of expertise. The focus of the job will be to define and implement analytics & SEO projects. In this job you will perform the following tasks:
- Setting up Google Tag Manager and GA4 accounts. You are responsible for the configuration but also support our customers during the implementation.
- Analyzing the collected data and presenting your insights to our customers in clear reports.
- Proposing extra measuring tools our customers if they can enhance digital performance.
- Advising our customers about attribution and conversion models for their reporting.
- Working closely together with our web department to research new ways to capture digital behavior on new channels such as digital folders.
- Defining and implementing SEO strategies for our customers, on a national but also on a local (store) level.
- Setting up, managing and optimizing Google Business Manager accounts.
- Keeping the teams SEO knowledge up to date with the latest techniques and developments.
- Running workshops and training for our customers on topics that lie within your areas of expertise.
- Taking responsibility as the go-to person for everything that is related to analytics or SEO, internally and externally.
Within this role, you will work closely together with our strategist and marketeers on a daily basis, as well as with our account managers who are responsible for the customer relationship.
- You already have a first work experience within a similar rol, agency-side or client-side.
- You have very good knowledge of GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Google Business Manager does not hold any secrets for you.
- You are a quick learner that can work self-sufficiently and adapt quickly to new techniques and processes.
- You can draw up a performant SEO strategy that takes into account all technical, functional and content aspects.
- You are passionate about all developments in the domain of analytics and SEO and are eager to share those developments within the team.
- You can work independently but are also a team player
- You are an energized person that can radiate enthousiasm and persuasion.
At Addretail you will enjoy a pleasant work atmosphere where you have a home within a dynamic and warmhearted team where mutual respect is a central value when dealing with the daily challenges. Our focus is to grow authonomy and you will have plenty of opportunities to develop personal growth with the support of our senior staff. You can count on state-of-the-art and competitive renumeration package.
If you are ready for this challenging opportunity and want to contribute to the success of AddRetail, please send your CV and a cover letter that demonstrates your passion for marketing and communication, as well as your critical and creative thinking abilities. Send your application to our Human Resources department via the following email address: email@example.com.
Join our dynamic and passionate team today for a career full of possibilities! ✨